Your eyebrows are one of the most defining features on your face. Yet, for far too long, they have been overlooked when it comes to beauty enhancement and therapeutic treatments. The simple fact of the matter is that enhancing your eyebrows with an eyebrow tint or pigment enhancement such as microblading will not only improve their appearance, but will also add definition, depth and distinction to all your facial features.
At Scorpio's Peace & Polish, we oﬀer a top of the line eyebrow treatments that have benefited thousands of women and men for years. Our eyebrow treatments have been used by women and men of all ages with extremely positive results. Investing in an eyebrow treatment from us not only benefits those with light-colored or weak eyebrows, but can also add clarity and precision to eyebrows that might be a little on the wild side! If you think that your eyebrows could use some care and attention, or if you would simply like some further information on this treatment then give us a call right away. Our team of beauty therapists are skilled and have all the experience needed to answer any questions that you may have.Next:
Microblading Lasts up to 2 years
Truthfully, there are many ways that you can attempt to enhance the color, depth, style or size of your eyebrows. If you want your eyebrows to exhibit a new sense of depth and definition but don't want to be bothered with the timeconsuming and often diﬃcult route of shaping, waxing or threading, then Microblading could be perfect for you.
Microblading A.K.A micro pigmentation is a little more invasive but long lasting and our expert technicians assure a comfortable, perfectly measured and natural looking brow upon completion.
At Scorpio's Peace & Polish we always set up a personal consultation before you get to Microblading. We encourage you to take moment to voice your concerns and questions. Our technicians will answer patiently and show you what style, arches, and colors work best for your specific type of face. We will use an eyebrow pencil and use some rulers or other tools to ensure the symmetry of the design. After a few weeks of healing we will repeat the process to fill in any areas where pigment may have not taken during the initial application. Voila - amazing brows that last and reshape your face!
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup technique where an artist uses a special tool to manually create hair-like strokes on the eyebrow to improve fullness and shape. The pigment is deposited into the epidermis and lasts 12 to 18 months, as it will gradually fade.
The result is natural-looking, fuller brows. Microblading is a great option for those with thinning brow hair, those who have over-waxed or tweezed, those with alopecia of the brows where hair no longer grows, or for anyone who just wants to improve the brow fullness and shape.
How much does it cost?
$350 includes the initial microblading appointment as well as a "touch up" 6 weeks later
- Microblading is a two-part process so the touch up appointment is required for best results
- A consultation is highly recommended, and in some cases required, but will be applied to your service
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be charged if you cancel your appointment less than 24hour
What to expect
We first recommend a brief consultation to determine if you are good candidate for microblading and also to discuss your desired result. Then your initial microblading service may be scheduled. The process will take between 2 1/2 hours.
At your appointment, we will first apply a topical numbing cream to your eyebrow area for about 30 minutes. During this time, color will be selected together by the client and technician. After the skin has been numbed, your technician will do a "pre-drawing" to map out the shape for the brow. The client and technician will together agree upon the shape and fullness. Then the microblading process will begin.
A "touch up" service is required 6 weeks later for best results, and this appointment is included in the price of the microblading. The touch up will take about 90 minutes.
Does it hurt?
We use two diﬀerent numbing products throughout the procedure to make sure your numb the entire time. This varies from person to person, depending on sensitivity of the client. Some clients may feel no pain at all and some people have said they feel something but not pain. After the first pass, an anesthetic gel will be applied to the skin which will allow for more comfort moving forward with the service.
What happens after the procedure?
- Skin may be sensitive, red and/or slightly swollen. (swelling is minimal)
- You may experience some scabbing – DO NOT PICK THE SCABS as this can cause you to lose pigment or scar.
- Closely follow the aftercare instructions provided by your technician, as this will determine the success of the overall result
- Initially the color may appear too dark, but the color will fade 40% over 4-6 weeks.
- A "touch up" appointment is highly advised, and built into the service price, and may be performed 6 weeks after the initial service. This will also help determine the overall result.
Not ideal for:
- Individuals with oily skin and large pores – pigment has a harder time retaining
- Individuals with previous permanent makeup
- Individuals who have used retinoids within the last 2 weeks
- Individuals who have had deep chemical or laser peels within the last 6 weeks
- Individuals who have had Botox within the last month
- Individuals who experience dizzy spells and faint
- Individuals on any vitamins
- Individuals on blood thinners – excess bleeding can cause the pigment to not retain (may receive a note from doctor to stop blood thinners for a period of time prior to service)
- Individuals with diabetes type 1 or 2
- Individuals with thyroid disease
- Individuals with auto-immune diseases
- Individuals with high risk of infection or slow healing time due to any medical condition
- Individuals currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- If you are pregnant or nursing
Tinting Lasts up to 4 weeks...
Eyebrow tinting trumps other types of eyebrow beauty treatments due to the fact that it is painless, quick and convenient. Three of the most popular reasons why women invest in an eyebrow tinting treatments from us include:
- Takes Less Than Fifteen Minutes: The quick and easy nature of eyebrow tinting means that it is possible to schedule an appointment during your lunch break and be back in the oﬃce with time to spare.
- Makes Eyebrows Look Thicker: Even the thinnest and lightest of eyebrows can be enhanced considerably by a tinting treatment. In addition to removing unwanted hairs, the treatment also creates a thicker and fuller look for your existing eyebrows.
- Gives a Fuller Appearance: There is no doubt about it, eyebrow tinting can greatly enhance the depth of your eyebrows. Even the finest of brows will appear thicker and improved after receiving a tinting treatment from us.